Lacay Fabrication & Mfg., Inc., is ISO:9001:2008 certified
and is a woman owned and operated company.
Click here to learn more.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job-related medical condition or handicap, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. However, in accepting this application, we make no commitment of employment to the applicant.
The Information Contained In This Application Will Be Used To Evaluate Your Training And Experience For Particular Job Openings. Please Be Specific And Detailed In Your Answers.
Fields containing * are required.
List you last four (4) employers, assignments or volunteer activities, starting with the most recent, including military experience. Explain any gaps in employment in comments section below. You may exclude organization names which indicate race, color, religion, gender, national origin, handicap or other protected status.
List names and telephone numbers of three business/work references who are not related to you. If not applicable, list three school or personal references who are not related to you.
As part of our procedure for processing your employment application, your personal and employment references may be checked. If you have misrepresented or omitted any facts on this application, and are subsequently hired, you may be discharged from your job. You may make a written request for information derived from the checking of your references.
If necessary for employment, you may be required to: supply your birth certificate or other proof of authorization to work in the United States, have a physical examination and/or a drug test, or to sign a conflict of interest agreement and abide by its terms. I understand and agree to the information shown above.
1. I understand that if an offer of employment is extended, I will be required to take and successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen.
2. I hereby authorize the Company to investigate fully all information contained in this employment application and to investigate and compile any other information that may bear upon my suitability for employment. I further authorize my past employers to furnish this Company with my complete records of employment together with the reasons for my separation and any and all information that such employers may possess concerning me, and I release past employers, and their officials, officers, and agents from any and all liability or any damages that may accrue to me by reason of furnishing such information and I similarly release this Company from liability or damages for compiling such information.
3. I understand that Lacay Fabrication is an equal opportunity employer. The employer does not discriminate in employment and no question on this application are used for the purpose of limiting or excusing any applicant’s consideration for employment on bases prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
4. Furthermore, I hereby understand and acknowledge that, unless otherwise defined by applicable law, any employment relationship with this organization is of an “at will” nature, which means that the Employee may resign at any time and the Employer may discharge the Employee at any time with or without cause. It is further understood that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed unless such change is specifically acknowledged in writing by an authorized executive of this organization.
5. I will hold confidential both during and after my employment all fabrication or trade secrets, as well as all business confidence, of Lacay Fabrication. Unless required by my employment, I will not copy any papers or other records of my employer, whether by me or others, nor remove them from Company property, otherwise facing penalties under the law.
6. I understand that I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the Company, for the safety of myself and my fellow employees, especially pertaining to the use of drugs and alcohol. In the event of an accident or physical injury, the Company had the right to immediately request a blood and/or urine test to be taken.
7. I hereby certify that the information provided on this application is true and complete, and I understand and agree that any statements, misrepresentations, or significant omissions in this application or during any subsequent interview is grounds for not hiring me or for terminating my employment if discovered at a later date.
8. I have read and fully understand the statements above.
NOTE: Upon subsequent hire, we require: Two forms of ID (One Pictured)